The Belmont Wellness Coalition (BWC) is a non-profit community organization comprised of a committed cross-section of individuals who care deeply about the residents of Belmont, particularly its youth. The BWC uses education and empowerment to prevent and reduce substance misuse, and to promote healthy choices and positive decision-making, in Belmont youth.
Learn more about the BWC from these sections:
- What is the BWC? – Discover BWC’s mission and funding source.
- Leadership Team – Meet the team directing BWC’s strategy and administration.
- BWC Members – The BWC consists of members of the Belmont Community. Meet them, and apply to join!
- Partners – The BWC partners with various local organizations in helping Belmont youth.
- Meetings – The coalition has met frequently since its start in 2017. See the meeting agendas and minutes for all our meetings.